- August 26: First day of school
- Half day for PreSchool, PreK, Kinder (noon dismissal)
- Family coffee hour (8:30am)
- August 28: Full day for all students
- August 29: IFA family picnic (4:00pm)
- September 7: Labor Day, No School
- September 10: Back to School Night, 6:00pm
- September 23: Half Day, NO after care
- September 25: Half Day, after care available
* * *
We are thrilled with our Kaboom! playground, built on the National Day of Service, and honored to have welcomed the President and Mrs. Obama.
Back to School
Back-to-School packets have been mailed to all families (new and returning). Packets include important information on school logistics, schedules, supplies, required forms, school lunch, etc. Quick links here:
- 2015-16 Back to School FAQ
- 2015-16 staff updates
- YMCA Before/After care registration and YMCA Financial Aid form
- School lunch sign-up
Additional forms and information can be found in the Current Families section of the website.
* * *
Waitlisted families can monitor their place on the wait list through their account on MySchoolDC.org. If you’ve been offered a spot off the wait list, enroll within 5 business days by completing the steps listed here.
Families may apply through MySchoolDC.org.
At the Inspired Teaching Demonstration Public Charter School, a professional learning community of master teachers and teacher residents ensures that a diverse group of students achieve their potential as accomplished learners, thoughtful citizens, and imaginative and inquisitive problem solvers through a demanding, inquiry-based curriculum. The standards-based curriculum and student goals are centered on the 4 I’s: Intellect, Inquiry, Imagination, and Integrity.
* * *
Become an Inspired Teacher
Join the movement to change the way students are educated through the Inspired Teacher Certification Program.
* * *
200 Douglas St., NE | Washington, DC 20002 | p: 202-248-6825 | f: 202-248-6939 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2015 Inspired Teaching Public Charter School. All rights reserved.