Back to School Preview
School leadership and operations staff are busy overseeing construction and preparing for the upcoming school year. Back To School packets will be mailed in early August, and we will continue to update the website. A few quick things below, and more information in this Back to School FAQ:
- First day of school for all students: Wednesday August 24. NOTE: PreSchool – Kindergarten have a HALF DAY on August 24 and 25, and a full day on Friday, August 26
- Lower School Meet your Teacher Day:
- Monday, August 22, 8:30 – 11:30am (families may come at any time)
- Middle School Parent University (come to one of these):
- Monday, August 22, 5:30-7:30pm
- Tuesday, August 23, 8:30 – 11:30am
- Back to School Night (Lower School): Thursday, September 8, 6-8:00pm (Adults only)
- Before/After Care:
- After care begins August 24 for students 1st- 8th grade
- After care begins August 26 for PreSchool – Kindergarten
- Before care begins August 25 for all students
- Registration packets available soon!
At the Inspired Teaching Demonstration Public Charter School, a professional learning community of master teachers and teacher residents ensures that a diverse group of students achieve their potential as accomplished learners, thoughtful citizens, and imaginative and inquisitive problem solvers through a demanding, inquiry-based curriculum. The standards-based curriculum and student goals are centered on the 4 I’s: Intellect, Inquiry, Imagination, and Integrity.
* * *
Support the School!
* * *
Become an Inspired Teacher
Join the movement to change the way students are educated through the Inspired Teacher Certification Program.
200 Douglas St., NE | Washington, DC 20002 | p: 202-248-6825 | f: 202-248-6939 | email@example.com
Copyright © 2016 Inspired Teaching Public Charter School. All rights reserved.