If you have been offered a spot at Inspired Teaching School, congratulations and welcome! To secure your spot, please complete the following steps by May 1, 2017. Please note that after this date the spot will no longer be available for your student.
Complete DC Residency Verification in person at Inspired Teaching School (200 Douglas Street NE) and bring all of the following completed documents:
Required documents (Please bring the original documents for us to review along with copies for us to keep):
- Residency verification documents (See guidelines here.)
- MySchoolDCEnrollment Form (English & Spanish)
- Home Language Survey
- Proof of date of birth, in the form of an original birth certificate or other government-issued document
- Your student’s transcript (for students transferring from another school)
- IEP or 504 plan, if applicable
- Health forms (due by the first day of school)
Only complete packets will be accepted.
In August, we will collect lunch program enrollment, before/after care enrollment, the Free/Reduced Meal application, and medication administration forms.
Feel free to call Samia Brown with any questions at 202-248-6825 ext. 1136.
Para asistencia en su idioma, llame a Samia al 202-248-6825 ext. 1136
Si vous désirez une assistance dans votre langue, appelez Samia au 202-248-6825 ext. 1136.
200 Douglas St., NE | Washington, DC 20002 | p: 202-248-6825 | f: 202-248-6939 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 Inspired Teaching Public Charter School. All rights reserved.