IFA All Families Mtg
- IFA All Families Mtg
- 9/27/2018, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
- 2nd Floor Commons
IFA All Families Meeting, Thursday 9/27, Agenda and Details
Please join us at the first IFA All Families Meeting of the year this Thursday, 9/27, from 6-8 pm.
Food and drop-in childcare for ITDS students will be provided by the IFA. Let us know if you plan to attend and/or need childcare: by clicking here to RSVP. (RSVP's help us with planning but aren't required!).
- We will meet in the 2nd Floor Commons. Child care will be in Rooms 311 and 318 on the 3rd floor.
- 5:45-6:15: Tech support tables. Bring your questions for one-on-one tech support with Google Classrooms, the new school website, class email lists, the school calendar, and more.
- 6-6:15: Snacks and introductions
- 6:15-6:45: Communications brainstorming: How are we doing, and how can we do better?
- 6:45-7:30: IFA introductions and questions for 2018-19
Childcare: Drop-in childcare will be provided (no pre-registration needed) for ITDS students from 6-8 pm. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate non-ITDS students or non-school-age siblings. If your child is in YMCA aftercare, you must sign them out of aftercare and into IFA childcare.
Food: We will have food available for adults and kids. If you or your child have dietary restrictions or allergies, please bring food for them.