ITDS accepts one-time and sustaining donations all year through our website: https://www.inspiredteachingschool.org/apps/pages/donate
Individuals and families interested in making a leadership level gift of over $500, please contact Monisha Karnani. Leadership gifts are leveraged for matching donations during Giving Week, and will be acknowledged in spring giving materials and the school’s annual report. Anonymous gifts are also accepted and appreciated.
Inspired Giving funds go to school needs identified by the administration. Money raised during the 2018-19 school year will be spent the following year. ITDS leadership determines fund allocation.
Thanks to the generosity of our community during our 2017–18 fundraising campaign, here are just a few of the things that we included in the 2018-19 budget:
- 60 new Chromebooks to ensure 1:1 for grade 3 and up
- Updated school website, family portal, and communications platform
- Arts program materials: musical instruments, art supplies, A/V equipment
- Additional recess games and equipment, specifically to help with the loss of outside space
- Support for our ability to keep salaries competitive with DCPS
- Kept health care costs affordable for staff and lowered costs for many employees
With your continued support this year, we hope to include the following things in our 2019-20 budget:
- Technology infrastructure and communications upgrades
- Real-world learning experiences and field trip support
- Support for after-school clubs, including uniforms, field permit fees, and athletic association fees
- Support our ability to keep salaries competitive with DCPS
- Support our ability to keep health care costs affordable for staff