ITDS accepts one-time and sustaining donations all year through our website: https://www.inspiredteachingschool.org/apps/pages/donate
Individuals and families interested in making a leadership level gift of over $500, please contact Monisha Karnani. Leadership gifts are leveraged for matching donations during Giving Week, and will be acknowledged in spring giving materials and the school’s annual report. Anonymous gifts are also accepted and appreciated.
Inspired Giving funds go to school needs identified by the administration. Money raised during the 2019-20 school year will be spent the following year. ITDS leadership determines fund allocation.
Thanks to the generosity of our community during our 2018–19 fundraising campaign, here are just a few of the things that we included in the 2019-20 budget:
- 60 new Chromebooks to ensure 1:1 for grade 3 and up
- Updated school website, family portal, and communications platform
- Arts program materials: musical instruments, art supplies, A/V equipment
- Additional recess games and equipment, specifically to help with the loss of outside space
- Support for our ability to keep salaries competitive with DCPS
- Kept health care costs affordable for staff and lowered costs for many employees
With your continued support this year, we hope to include the following things in our 2020-21 budget:
- Technology infrastructure and communications upgrades
- Real-world learning experiences and field trip support
- Support for after-school clubs, including uniforms, and athletic association fees
- Support our ability to keep salaries competitive with DCPS
- Support our ability to keep health care costs affordable for staff
March 1 - 8: Online Auction - OPEN NOW!
Click here to donate to this year’s online auction.
PLEASE NOTE: all physical items will need to be picked up at the Inspired Teaching School (200 Douglas St, NE, Washington, DC 20002). The designated pick up times are 8-9am or 3-4pm on Thursday, February 13, 2020. If you have the winning bid on a physical item and are not able to pick it up at the designated time (or have someone else pick it up for you), please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange another time. NO ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED.
April 27 – May 1: Giving Week
ALL WEEK at arrival and dismissal, we will have a collection point for your coins, spare change, and small bills — ask your kids to hunt through sofas, cars, washing machines...every little bit helps, and boosts participation rates!
Details on each day to come – email email@example.com to sign up!
May 2, 7-11PM: Inspired Evening, Art Auction, and Live Auction
Edgewood Arts Center, 3415 8th St NE, DC 20002
Tickets and sponsorships coming soon!